Rawr!

A place to look for news about the Minotaur Project and discuss about them.
Luc

Re: Rawr!

Postby Luc » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:07 am

Hi all.
I'm an illustrator/graphic "artist" working mainly for video games, I've been toying around with pixel art again since last year.
Working in a more abstract way is so refreshing and brings back a lot of memories (Amiga days... <3)
Off course reading Jeff Book on the Llamasoft history, browsing the official website full of joy, while playing GridRunner Revolution was too much, I had to try harder :)
I'm french so feel free to bash me for my English language, it's for my own good !
Cheers and keep it up !

GilesGoat
Site Admin

Postby GilesGoat » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Luc wrote:Hi all.
I'm an illustrator/graphic "artist" working mainly for video games, I've been toying around with pixel art again since last year.
Working in a more abstract way is so refreshing and brings back a lot of memories (Amiga days... <3)
Off course reading Jeff Book on the Llamasoft history, browsing the official website full of joy, while playing GridRunner Revolution was too much, I had to try harder :)
I'm french so feel free to bash me for my English language, it's for my own good !
Cheers and keep it up !

Maybe one day I should try to re-find my old French grammars .. I managed to pass some exams .. and then all went forgotten and never used ...

Depuis che j'ai quitte' l' e'cole je ne parle plus Francais .. ( no accents on this UK KB .. )

I think I can't even rememeber basic tenses and conjugations any more, 5 years of that language struggling to learn it and as soon as I finished school I had fundamentally 0 opportunities to ever use it .. :|

Well maybe some basics I can still remember, but French is really tricky, so easy to make incredible mistakes.

Aujourdr'ui je suis en train de finir la inteface pour la selection de la modalite' graphique en utilisant une nouveau tecnique.

.. oh dear my brain is already melting ..

Harlequin

Postby Harlequin » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:36 am

GilesGoat wrote:So .. Poseidon sent a white bull to Minos to have it sacrificed for him, but Minos tought the bull was too beautyful and swapped the one with another hoping the god was not going to note the difference ( bad idea ). Aphrodite made Pasiphaë, Minos' wife, fall madly in love with the bull from the sea, the Cretan Bull. She had the archetypal craftsman Daedalus make a hollow wooden cow for her. Pasiphaë climbed into this wooden cow in order to ...
And the rest is history ..

Tsk! You two are just jealous of her.

Oh, and 'allo, BTW. I'm, erm, me.

Return to “Minotaur Project”