Bug Report - losing input after game centre message

Technical support forum for Minotaur Rescue users.
swith

Bug Report - losing input after game centre message

Postby swith » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:54 am

Hello! Noticed this bug which happens quite a bit with me, so I thought I'd pass it on.

If I'm playing with no WiFi, and the 'could not connect to game center' pop up appears, after selecting 'okay' from this pop up, the game resumes but you can't control the ship at all. In fact, the app becomes completely unresponsive to user input. You have to home button quit the app then go back in to be able to resume the game with full control.

Hope this helps!

Mike

GilesGoat
Site Admin

Re: Bug Report - losing input after game centre message

Postby GilesGoat » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:58 pm

We'll have a check to see if we can repeat it here.

"Thankfully" OF at least does some of the job pretty well and nice .. but it's already my target of quite some swearwords :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

I suppose something disables something while displaying that box and then something else does not turn it back to 'on' again.

swith

Postby swith » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Hullo! Just noticed this guy's got the same issue occurring on his set up here: http://www.yakyak.org/viewtopic.php?f=4 ... &start=409

I'm running a 16g iPad with no 3G and no wireless network, haven't tested it on my iPhone but should be reproducible in airplane mode :)

GilesGoat
Site Admin

Postby GilesGoat » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:36 am

swith wrote:Hullo! Just noticed this guy's got the same issue occurring on his set up here: http://www.yakyak.org/viewtopic.php?f=4 ... &start=409

I'm running a 16g iPad with no 3G and no wireless network, haven't tested it on my iPhone but should be reproducible in airplane mode :)

Check your PMs Swith.

About that we'll try to have a look.

swith

Postby swith » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:57 am

Found this same bug in Minotron last night.

Also, on a side note, I think if you collect a heart to make the ungulates follow you, then quit immediately and super quickly restart, the player character still has the effect of the heart power-up until it runs out.

Return to “Minotaur Rescue support”