Total sound drop-out?

Support forum for Minotron
Foozwah

Total sound drop-out?

Postby Foozwah » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Hi Giles,

I seem to be having an issue with all sound dropping out of the game, seemingly permanently.

This happened on Saturday, and the really weird thing is that it happened on both Minotron AND Minotaur Rescue, the same day.

At first I thought it was a prob with my device, either a global setting perhaps, or the actual hardware, however every other app and game on the same iPhone (and there are quite a few) continues to work just fine, sound-wise, while the two Minotaur games remained silent.

I couldn't see any sound option in-game to tweak, other than the in-game volume level one, which makes no difference, so not sure if I'm missing something or not? So apologies if it's something really obvious that I've missed! ;)

I wound up deleting Minotaur Rescue off the device and reloading it from iTunes on the PC, which seems to have sorted that one, i.e. restored the sound, but before I did the same with Minotron I thought I'd drop you a line to see if anyone else had reported the same issue?

Thanks,
Foozwah

PS The games are on a 16GB iPhone 4, not sure of any other tech details as it's my partner's phone and I don't have it with me, but it's the latest iteration, only two or three weeks old.

Return to “Minotron Support”